Jean-Luc Mélenchon Goes Vegetarian Lean Cuisine.
Mélenchon: Secrets of a Quinoa Slimming Regime.
Jean-Luc Mélenchon needs no introduction to readers of this Blog.
The ebullient leader of the Parti de gauche, presidential candidate – neck and neck in the polls with existing President François Hollande – is the uncontested leader of la France insoumise a veritable sovereign for the people in revolt.
Following Jeremy Corbyn’s advice on people’s after work drinking life-styles Mélenchon offers advice to Gala magazine on how to keep trim with his special recipes.
We learn in this exclusive interview, RENCONTRE DANS LA CUISINE DU CANDIDAT DE LA FRANCE INSOUMISE. Jean-Luc Mélenchon : Son régime, Sa famille, …il dit tout….
- How he read 6 to 7 ‘polars’ (mystery novels) while resting in hammock – without his Smartphone!
- He loves his family.
- He’s just crazy about tabbouleh.
- Mélenchon has lost 5 Kilos and plans to lose a few more soon!
- He only eats vegetable protein, no fat and no meat – on must think of the martyrdom of animals (“Il faut penser aux martyrs des animaux !)
- Mélenchon can’t stop talking about the benefits of quinoa (“est intarissable… sur les bienfaits du quinoa !”)
Asked about the elections within political parties of the left and right to become a candidate, Mélenchon smiled,
A simple call from Destiny was all he needed.
The dapper gent declares, “I won’t do any primary election. I’m a candidate through and through. ” (“Je ne participerai à aucune primaire. Je suis candidat jusqu’au bout.”)