Ben Gummer, Tory Ipswich, Nudging and Edging.
Kevin Algar: Ben Gummer’s Top Man.
The ‘Election Battle‘ for Ipswich is hotting up.
Ever so often Ben Gummer, Cabinet Minister for Ipswich, Editor Ipswich Star, Local Government Correspondent Ipswich Star, Mayor of Ipswich, Shop-Steward (National Union of Private Debt Managers, Canary Wharf), Producer, Channel Four News, Patron of Lady Lane Shrine, presents the Alternative View on Tendance Coatesy.
“As somebody who knows what it’s like to be denied media time, I’d like to thank Coatesy for the opportunity to ‘get the message’ out.
Your doing a great job chaps – and chappettes! – even if you didn’t have my ‘privileged’ (dread word!) education in the Trivium and Quadrivium.
I care passionately about my town!
- Kept working class ‘council houses’ from polluting the beautiful meadows of Ravenswood – thanks Mr Pickles!
- Constructed and funded scores of New Schools in Ipswich, and passed thousands of A levels and GCSE’s.
- My betting and pound shop building programme has reduced Ipswich Unemployment by 50%.
- Backed national ‘sanctioning’ ‘targets’ for so-called ‘claimants’ leading to a fourfold rise in their numbers.
- With the Help of ATOS and (now) Maximus I have healed the lame and halt at the Shrine of Lady Lane.
- Brought a halt to the restrictions of employee representation by supporting to an end to interfering union activity.
- Dredged the Orwell and laid the foundation stone for a new Bridge between Ipswich and Harwich.
“Hats off to Benjy! With you at the helm of Ipswich I’m proud to be standing as a Conservative Candidate in the May local elections!”